In my earlier post I shared that I started with Doterra's intro kit. Which comes with Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint.
Here are my favorite uses for the 3 oils in this kit.
LEMON:
1 Freshen up Stinky Laundry.Have really stinky laundry, towels that smell mildewy? A few drops of lemon will help, I love this trick. I also use this on any laundry that i want to smell extra fresh.
2. Perk up your Dish water:Tired of doing the dishes and need a little pick me up? lemon is great for this, drop a few drops in to your dishwasher.
3 Get Gum out: .Oh, this one saved my couch, gum stuck in clothes or furniture,hair: a few drops will help it out. continue to apply until desired result is achieved.
4.De-scratch Your Scratchy Throat. Adding a couple drops
of lemon essential oil to warm water & honey can change that yucky
sore throat feeling, slow a nasty cough, and douse a fever. Lemon oil
fights bacteria, as well as viruses.
5.Make your home smell lovely and lift your mood. This is one of my most diffused oils it kills germs in the air, makes your home smell lovely and uplifts mood. Doesnt get much better than 13.33 a bottle either.
6.Makes drinking water fun again. It's no secret I havent always been a water drinker but putting a few drops into my water has made it enjoyable, its also a gentle way to detox and get things regualr wink.
Peppermint:
Oh how I love my peppermint!!
1. Stop a headache in its tracks: This is one of the oils I reach for the most apply to my head and neck when i have a headache works like a charm.
2. Put that fever out: with all the recalls on certain fever reducers i was becoming quite lereary of using them on my children. Now I use peppermint to bring down little ones and fevers on us too. apply 1-2 drops on bottom of feet and on head be careful to keep out of eyes:)
3. Need a quick pick me up? You can put some oil in your hands rub together and inhale deeply or apply to head,chest,temples for an uplifting surge of energy.
4. Say goodbye to bad breath: One drop of peppermint essential oil on your tongue will freshen your mouth and open airways.
5. Say goodbye to aches and pains: a few drops on your sore muscles and your body will be thanking you.
6. Keep away pesky pests: Keep spiders and rodents away with a spray of peppermint water make a perimeter or put some on a cotton ball and put in traffic areas.
7. Keep Cool when its hot: make a refreshing spray to keep you cool when its hot outside using water and peppermint spritz on self occasionally and feel the coolness.
8. Stop upset stomachs quick: my kids occasionally get upset tummy's I love peppermint oil for this i usually dilute this for them, But apply neat (undiluted)on myself.
Lavender:
Oh the Swiss Army knife of Oils Lavender, when in doubt what to use,use lavender
1.Kiss rashes and skin problems goodbye: Have a rash, an itch or a burn try lavender. I have seen many blusters prevented when applied quickly to a burn.
2.Got cranky kids, try some lavender: Try some lavender on your kids when they are grumy or tired and wont go to sleep. If they don't oils on them put them on yourself and hug them.
3. Want more restful sleep: put lavender on the bottom of your feet before going to bed and zzz away.
All three oils make a wonderful allergy bomb take equal parts in a shot of juice I use 4 drops of each and can be diffused as well.
I Love being a Doterra Independent Consultant and would love to help you get your oils. Here's a link to my website mydoterra.com/210981
The Intro Kit comes with three oils Lavender,Lemon, and Peppermint can be purchased directly from my website for $26.67. I can also teach you to get these oils for 25% off.

No comments:
Post a Comment