



I received the New Bumgenius Freetime on Saturday!!! In the beautiful color mirror and in applix closure.This diaper retails for 19.95. I was so excited to try it on my kids. The Freetime is Bumgenius newest product a onesize, all in one. What does this mean: no stuffing pockets, quickdry and fits most babies 8-35 lbs. This diaper features new semi attached inserts that are made of microfiber and microfleece which feel dry for baby. There are two inserts one is sewn at the front and one in the back, they fold into the center. I was a little bit leery of how this diaper was going to spray out, but it is spraying out great. This diaper fit great on J who is almost 10 months and 20lbs and pretty good on P who is 3 1/2 and weighs about 33+. I'm really loving this diaper. It is pretty trim. Not quite as trim as the elemental but still trim. It is really absorbent. J wore this for his nap and for a total of about 3 hrs and no leaks!! I'm really looking forward to trying this diaper in the snap version as well. I will update if I feel the fit or size is any different with the snap closure. Overall, I am very happy with this diaper and already have more on the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment